facebook

COBS read this before considering pi phi

by: cobs

They don’t have mixers because no frats want to mix with them. They’re close to losing their house. Everyone drops. They barely participate in anything. They never win anything. They’re supposed to be down to earth because the girls aren’t very attractive but they’re all very catty and mean. Chose Wisely. You only chose once. ;)

Posted By: cobs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: O   

Sometimes when someone complains you are hearing it from the problem

By: O
by: umJan 22, 2023 12:49:45 PM

Sometimes, but I’ve heard this from several girls in pi phi so it’s probably not just this girl.

By: um
#2  by: —-   

a girl tonight at COB told me that she almost dropped which I thought was weird for open house

By: —-
#3  by: Hhh   

This is just not true. My best friend is in pi phi. No they're not close to losing their house that's just a rumor. They also have a great relationship with a lot of the smaller and newer frats. Every pi phi I know loves their sisterhood, it's literally just the talk that surrounds them holding them back.

By: Hhh
#4  by: ex pi phi    

i used to be in pi phi and we had like 1 mixer a year and that was because it was the person we’d do homecoming with and they were kind of obligated to get to know us. it definitely sucks seeing all your friends go to mixers and date parties while we have nothing. we just paid money to be scolded at in chapter for the drama in the chapter.

By: ex pi phi
#5  by: No   

That’s unfair. If great girls want to cob then do it. They can’t change their rep unless they get more girls. Give them a chance. Let them change. Don’t hold them back by saying no one should cob.
Sisterhood should be between sororities as well as in your sorority. Help women help each other.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.