AXO
Phi Mu
DDD
SK
KKG
Phi Phi
AOII
KD

Just because it’s unique doesn’t mean your chapter did it well. Other than that, every chapter did something fun and different.

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Silly    

Thanks to the DZ who posted this lol

By: Silly
by: LOLSep 5, 2022 10:34:33 AM

The OP didn't say they were the best chapter, just the best Bid Day theme. Did PhiMu get their feelings hurt because the OP didn't rank you high? I personally thought ADPI, DG, and DZ's were the best this year. I also loved AXO's!

By: LOL
#2  by: real   

I thought each chapter did a great job with the theme they ended up with. I know not everyone was happy with what they received, but they all did a great job making the best of it and the village looked amazing!!! Pan love!

By: real
#3  by: panlove <3   

DG theme ATE! so cute!

By: panlove <3
#4  by: yes!   

DG's was adorable! ADPI was super cute, Zeta's balloons were amazing! I could seriously say something great about everyone. each house did an amazing job with their themes.

By: yes!
#5  by: Themes   

I’m so over themes. Why can’t the theme just be your chapter?? I think aopi did it this year and maybe phi mu. Haha idk i felt weird joining a sorority and then wearing a random color not associated with my new chapter!

By: Themes
by: lolSep 5, 2022 4:09:42 PM

because it’s more fun, chapters wear their colors all throughout recruitment/prep week/school year. so it’s fun to dress up and do a theme.

By: lol
#6  by: Bruh   

Nah pi phi ate on this one I can’t lie

By: Bruh
by: HmmSep 26, 2022 4:47:28 PM

Not true hater. Kkg was gawd awful!

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.