facebook

Will I get a bid?

by: 2021 pnm

hey! I’m coming to utk for my sophomore year from Australia and wanting to rush, I have good grades, I was involved in clubs like debate and sports at high school, come from one of the best colleges in Australia and am pretty (relatively I guess like I have been told I am and I used to be a model) and come from a well off family (my dad is quite famous here). I’m also Christian and was a youth leader taking kids to conferences and events! I don’t have many connections (I know of one girl in a sorority at utk but not well) and don’t know if I’ll get a bid or what I can do to increase my chances!! please help 🥺 I don’t know how to get rec letters either. I just don’t know whether it’ll be a waste of time trying because I hear of how competitive it is

Posted By: 2021 pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

You’ll be fine it won’t be a waste of time it’s really not that big of a deal

By: Yes
#2  by: Greek gal   

There will be a home for you. Don’t stress. A few houses are narrow and call themself selective but it’s legacy based or private school. Most houses are wider and live diversity

By: Greek gal
#3  by: Guest   

DZ would probably be a great fit for you. There is a girl from Germany in DZ, and they’re really accepting of out of state girls. But you will find your home I’m sure!! You sound like a great girl

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.