facebook

Sorority Reputations

by: volz

What sororities are more genuine and have more church girls that aren’t insane partiers but still like to have fun?

Posted By: volz
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Prophet   

Really all of the sororities put God first... but there are some nasty exceptions. Chi Omega girls live for a night out which is probably why they have the lowest gpa. Also, if you party like an AOPI you will probably be in a psych facility by junior year, but take this with a grain of salt since you might fit in perfectly with these girls.

By: Prophet
by: ...May 28, 2020 12:27:14 AM

Chi O does not have the lowest GPA??

By: ...
by: wtfMay 28, 2020 10:45:50 PM

this was the worst comment i’ve read bc it’s so wrong

By: wtf
by: LalaJul 2, 2020 12:14:48 PM

Haha-are you at the right school? Chi O always has really high grades. Also, totally possible to do well in school and have an active social life.

By: Lala
by: Um?Jul 5, 2020 6:38:06 PM

LOL....Chi O has the highest GPA.

By: Um?
by: ElizaJul 6, 2020 3:55:52 PM

This is so wrong, and this person clearly does not go to UTK. AOII is one of the most grounded, smart, and well-rounded sorority on campus liked by everyone. They (AOII) have a high GPA and so does Chi O.

By: Eliza
by: eh2882Jul 11, 2020 12:25:47 AM

Chi o literally has the highest gpa and i’ve honestly never met one at a party/ bar

By: eh2882
by: FoolsJul 14, 2020 7:54:19 PM

All y’all really don’t get you being trolled 🤦‍♂️

By: Fools
#2  by: Lol   

Every sorority at UT is pretty much irrelevant unless youre in phi mu or kd lol

By: Lol
by: ???May 28, 2020 5:52:33 AM

Really? They didn't recruit that well last year.

By: ???
by: TruthMay 29, 2020 7:04:28 AM

Seriously? Their recruitment was mediocre at best last year. That's probably why there is so much bashing of other chapters right and self ranking right now.

By: Truth
by: HuhMay 29, 2020 1:09:09 PM

What. This is literally just the opinion of a frat guy idk thats j how I feel. Kd and phi mu girls just are more popular and have the hottest girls but honestly I doubt even really care

By: Huh
by: LOLJul 20, 2020 8:36:17 AM

A frat guy wouldn't write that. Most frat guys will tell you KDs and PhiMus are too much drama.

By: LOL
#3  by: Mix    

All sororities have a mix of girls who are wild and “churchy”. You just need to find your people within any chapter.

By: Mix
#4  by: Xoxo   

DG has the most girls who are part of The Cross Greek Ministry, and they are known for their genuine sisterhood.

By: Xoxo
#5  by: trust the process   

this is something you will decide during the rush process for yourself. every chapter has different girls and you will find all personality types in each

By: trust the process

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.