Top - Phi Mu, KD, DZ, DDD
Upper Mid - ADPI, Chi O, AXO
Lower Mid - AOPI, SK, ZTA
Bottom - DG, KKG, Pi Phi

Posted By: utk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Duh   

I don’t understand other sororitys hating on DG. They are v cute girls and well liked by fraternities and on campus in general. For some reason y’all want to hate on them Bc they’re actually nice girls. Sad.

By: Duh
by: sororityDec 10, 2018 6:43:44 PM

are u a DG? duh

By: sorority
by: volDec 17, 2018 5:17:17 PM

sit down, DG

By: vol
by: JabDec 20, 2018 1:07:40 AM

I don't either, duh. My best friend is a DG and the girls I have met through her chapter are great women. I guess OP must be salty about them winning Chapter of the Year still.

By: Jab
#2  by: Yup   

Accurate

By: Yup
#3  by: Yes!   

Thank you

By: Yes!
#4  by: Truth   

This is very accurate. I would say the houses within each tier are interchangeable though.

By: Truth
by: YesJan 24, 2019 10:52:15 PM

I agree

By: Yes
#5  by: Hoopla!   

Thank you for an accurate rating for once

By: Hoopla!
#6  by: Yup   

True

By: Yup
#7  by: Lol   

Another self rank by AXO. You need to drop at least one spot if not two

By: Lol
#8  by: YA   

True

By: YA
#9  by: OOS   

Clearly, AOTT and Zeta should move up. DZ should drop way down. AOTT, ADTT, Chi O, and Zeta are in the same group.

By: OOS
by: Honestly Feb 22, 2019 1:26:10 PM

Here we go again with the AOTT. Shows you are an alum troll. If you wete truly on campus you'd know DZ is way higher than AOPI. ADPI is wayyyy be tter too. CHIO is better but not much. ZTA is about the same as CHIO. AOPI really is a low mid house.

By: Honestly
by: LOLFeb 22, 2019 4:18:41 PM

And clearly you don't go to school here.

By: LOL
by: HAFeb 23, 2019 7:50:11 PM

Clearly you went to school here 10 years ago. AOPI hasn't been near the top in a decade!!!

By: HA
#10  by: Almost    

This rank is almost right except for where DZ is. LOL. The self-ranking is laughable, and getting getting out of hand at this point. We get it- y’all have to do this try to hype yourselves up bc of pan preview around the corner but- wow, wow- Just keep shoving yourselves up there daily, maybe people will start to believe it- it’s a legit strategy, I guess? TBH DZ similar to Zeta, maybe a little better? Whatever- everyone figures it out when they get here- good luck, ladies!

By: Almost
by: YepFeb 24, 2019 2:30:32 AM

They sure do figure it out! That girls like you consistently hate on chapters that have surpassed yours. Like it or not when i went through recruitment DZ was wanted by many girls I knew. But like you said,the girls will figure it out. I think alum slam chapters. Clearly it's someone who hasn't been on campus in a while.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.