facebook

chi phi?

by: ???????

I'm looking to rush in the fall and I noticed Chi Phi doesn't even have a chapter rank. Are they not IFC or something?

Posted By: ???????
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Volman54   

Chi Phi is IFC. They have only been back at UT a few years & are relatively small, but apparently they are moving onto row in the fall.

By: Volman54
#2  by: :   

They're the bottom tier of bottom tier. Doesn't matter if they have a row house or not they can't afford it and they'll blanket bid everyone. Rather not do Greek life than be whatever they call themselves.

By: :
by: LelOct 14, 2019 10:25:10 PM

Where do you get the authority to question their finances or what they do and do not deserve?

By: Lel
#3  by: real   

idk why people take the time to type out something and reply if they’re just going to be trolling. chi pi is not a sorority. when recruitment comes around, girls from different sororities disaffiliated with the sorority they are in and become a “chi pi”. these chi pis are then the leader of groups of girls who are rushing. they’re the girls who will lead their group around to different sororities and who will help you during the recruitment process. then on bid day, they reveal what sorority they’re in. they do this so that there isn’t a bias. hope this helps :)

By: real
by: LolJun 13, 2019 9:24:22 AM

I hope you’re a troll lmao chi phi is a frat

By: Lol
by: wut Jun 13, 2019 9:44:51 AM

Hahahaha that’s a gamma chi not a “chi pi”

By: wut
by: LolJun 16, 2019 9:50:24 AM

I’m dead

#4  by: Lol   

Yeah, overall Chi Phi has lost its relevancy.....I’m not sure they ever had any but I think it says a lot when people forget to even put you in the ranks....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.