facebook

rush 2018

by: Hey

How did recruitment go for fall 2018?

Posted By: Hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: utc   

It was definitely a different recruitment. A lot of girls dropped out. Chi O and SigKap got the best girls. KD did surprisingly well, as did Alpha Gam. ADPi and DZ did okay, and Gamma Phi did the same as usual

By: utc
by: HiAug 23, 2018 6:02:20 AM

Agreed. Awesome to see the change with KD and how well they did this year.

By: Hi
by: AnonymousSep 2, 2018 8:27:29 AM

Yeah i think kd is gonna growing a lot

By: Anonymous
#2  by: UTC    

Chi O and ADPi did the best. I heard Sigma Kappa had to give out snap bids bc of not meeting quota so....KD beat DZ this year by a landslide. Alpha Gam and Gamma Phi did usual.

By: UTC
#3  by: Luvpan   

Chi o did the best as usual I guess. Sigma kappa got decent girls but declining tbh. KD did super well this year!! Really proud of them, same with alpha gam! DZ and Adpi didn’t do too bad, but not as great as last year. And gamma phi did great too! Everyone got super awesome girls!!

By: Luvpan
#4  by: Scrappy   

Both ADPi and SK did not do as well as normal. Ask any girl in ADPi... they did not get girls coming back that they wanted. Chi o will always get solid girls. Sigkap did not do well. They have already had girls drop and had to give out new bids because no one wanted to be there. Both KD and DZ did very good surprisingly Alpha gam beat out gamma phi again this year.
Our ranking
Chi o
ADPi
Dz
Sig Kap
KD
Alpha gam
Gamma Phi

Everyone will always have different opinions. No one wants to own up to being in a not great chapter but coming from someone not in a chapter this is what we see

By: Scrappy
by: ahaDec 10, 2018 6:25:29 PM

Why are you on here if you're not in a chapter though

By: aha
#5  by: Anonymous    

Top 3 were kd, chio, and sigma kappa. (Kd especially got some great girls) Adpi lost a lot of girls this year they didnt want to lose. Alpha gam seems to have done better this round. Also, rush was very strange this year with so many early dropouts.

By: Anonymous
#6  by: Eddie   

I think this is pretty accurate although I would put DZ first because they got a strong pledge class for 2018.

By: Eddie
#7  by: good view    

According to PNMs, their top choices were Chi O, SK, and KD. From there, it went ADPi, DZ, Alpha Gam, and Gamma Phi. I think KD is steadily moving up and will surpass DZ soon. Thank goodness. People are starting to see DZ for what they truly are! Good job to all sororities, especially KD though. Impressive recruitment after a rough few years.

By: good view
#8  by: honesty   

Sig Kap and Chi O did the best this year. However Chi O took some weird ones and Adpi didn’t do as good as normal. Alpha Gam is alright but DZ is going down and KD isn’t as good as everyone thinks.
tied: Sig Kap and Chi O
Adpi
KD
DZ
Alpha Gam
Gamma Phi

By: honesty
#9  by: aubrey   

If a chapter didn't meet quota, how can you consider them desirable? they couldn't even get girls to accept bids? literally those chapters needed to give late bids while other chatpters like chi omega got plenty girls. @ sigma kappa, kappa delta, alpha gamma, gamma phi? no hate, just confused.

By: aubrey
by: lolDec 10, 2018 6:28:04 PM

They screwed up numbers this year that's why some didn't make quota, because the list they got back changed after they gave bids. But also you need to work on your spelling

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.