facebook

rankings after recruitment

by: curious

I'm curious as to what the rankings are after recruitment? How did the new pledge classes shake up the standings?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: So..   

...all houses did great! All houses have great girls! No need to rank people!

By: So..
#2  by: Not quite    

DZ and KD did the same as they usually do- got the leftovers from the top. ADPi did just fine. And Sig Kap And Chi O got their pick of girls. Alpha Gam gave out as many bids as they wanted. Gamma Phi did better than usual though! Proud of them

By: Not quite
#3  by: gregfee4ec   

I feel like for the most part, all of the sororities got good girls that wanted to go all the way through the recruitment process. KD stepped up and got a lot of cool girls, and DZ did too. ADPi got some pretty cool girls that other sororities wanted. Alpha Gam and Gamma Phi are definitely working their way up from the bottom.

By: gregfee4ec
#4  by: curiousity answered    

Chi O did good as usually but Sigkap??? Took whoever so they could get their GPA up. Not their normal mix of girls. ADPis pledge class sticks to themselves, same as Dz. they both wanted the same girls and got an even split. Both had quite a few drop. Gamma phi is gamma phi and alpha gam did great for a first year. Can’t argue with the fact that KD had to give snap bids, but that doesn’t put them at the bottom

By: curiousity answered
#5  by: jumbo   

I'm sorry but ADPi's group of girls sucks. They're stuck up as hell. I don't know anybody who talks highly of ADPi, including their members. Chi O and Sig Kap definitely got the top picks, followed by KD. Regardless of KD giving out snap bids, I don't think anybody could deny that they have the most friendly and outgoing group out of all the sororities on campus. DZ stayed where they're at. Alpha Gam and Gamma Phi did fine too.

By: jumbo
by: TNJan 15, 2019 8:03:35 PM

You really hate ADPi - you must have been dropped !

By: TN
by: wutAug 7, 2019 1:57:25 PM

a KD wrote this for suuuuuuure lmaoooo

By: wut

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.