facebook

rush

by: ?

If I rush as a junior would I have a chance at zeta or tri Delt? I'm fit, involved and I think decently attractive. My grades aren't the best but they aren't horrible.

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rush   

Just go through recruitment and find out. No one on here can say you have a medium to high chance in getting into the top house. We don't know your gpa, personality, or "attractiveness" lol

By: Rush
#2  by: Hahahaha   

You go to UTA - all the houses are mediocre compared to a big 12 or SEC school where over 1000 girls go through rush. You competition getting into a house here is minimal. Just be friendly, you'll be fine.

By: Hahahaha
by: KMar 31, 2016 9:25:20 AM

Don't listen to this fool. Go through rush. Our sororities rock

By: K
by: @kJun 26, 2016 10:06:21 AM

Hahaha your sororities rock? You must have never visited a large school and you probably still either live at home or 15 minutes from home and have no clue how being at a commuter school compares to an SEC /big 12 school. Glad you can find some fun at your school but be realistic to those who want to go thru recruitment. yes rushing as a junior at bigger schools is tough, here you will be fine.

By: @k
by: LolJun 28, 2016 3:34:40 PM

Get over yourself. No one cares about you . Stop being so obsessed with our school and checking our page ;)

By: Lol
#3  by: sad   

It's sad that you think physical attractiveness contributes to whether or not you're getting a bid

By: sad
by: real lolSep 18, 2017 7:11:14 PM

It is astounding anyone would believe otherwise. Yeah, "classiness"-or whatever skewed version of class you believe-is a large factor as well. But you cannot unequivocally tell me looks do not play a factor.

By: real lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.