facebook

updated/unbiased ifc rankings & explanations top t

by: AnonymousUTAGreek

1. Sigma Chi
-known for having "frat stars" and good-looking guys. Good at sports and probably the most exclusive in general. Known to be douchebags but that kind of comes with the territory. Have a nice house.
2. Phi Delt
-good amount of fratty guys, but kind of try hard. Decent parties. Pretty good at sports, and consistently do well for rush. Known to generally be nicer than other higher ranked fraternities. Have a nice house.
3. Pike
-known for having good-looking guys and working out. Good at sports. Good at rush. Don't have a house so that holds them back. Known to have pretty good parties. Also have some entitled douchebags.
4. SigEp
-used to be number 2 in my opinion, but after all the controversy last year and their suspension they kind of fell off. They'll surpass Pike again pretty soon I think. Good at sports (used to be the best just a couple years ago) and decent at rush. Fair amount of good-looking guys. Biggest house on campus.

Posted By: AnonymousUTAGreek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UTA   

Thanks for being honest.

By: UTA
#2  by: Rushee   

How hard is it to get a bid from top tier fraternities?

By: Rushee
#3  by: TFM69   

This need to be on top of the discussion board.

By: TFM69
#4  by: Greek lyfe    

Very very accurate response to UTA greek life

By: Greek lyfe
#5  by: Lol   

Sig Ep at #4? Lol that's a good joke.

By: Lol
by: DDDMar 14, 2015 3:15:20 AM

lololol then who's #4? A homeless fraternity? Pi Kapp? I'm sorry but even though Sig Ep has been through a lot, they're still a good fraternity, and get a lot of guys into sorority events.

By: DDD
#6  by: Nah   

Pike shouldn't even be on this list. What a absolute joke. How can someone with a house compete with those who do? SigEp is above Pike but way below Phi Delt.

By: Nah
by: HUHMar 25, 2015 11:02:23 PM

Either you are an idiot or don't really know the state of UTA greek life.

By: HUH
by: reality checkMar 27, 2015 12:06:58 AM

Nobody thinks highly of Pike except for Pike and the overly attached AXOs

By: reality check
#7  by: TooOldForThisShiz   

Regardless of your rankings, I find it suspicious that you could have such strong beliefs regarding some of these chapters and still be as you have titled your post, "Unbiased" I am predicting either a dude in one of these "Frats" or a groupie or gf of one of them.

By: TooOldForThisShiz
by: WelpAug 9, 2015 8:34:27 PM

I don't think you understand the power of groupies

By: Welp
#8  by: Too frat for chasers   

Accurate, Pike shouldn't be on the list though. They're full of try hards and they give a bid literally to ANYBODY.

By: Too frat for chasers

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.