facebook

Colin is not the problem

by: wtf

I hope you all are happy and proud of yourselves for being the reason this kid has lost his jobs working at The Kennedy and HPC and literally ruining his life. This has blown way out of proportion and I am disgusted in how everyone is reacting to this. This is America, we have freedom of speech. He can say what he wants.

Posted By: wtf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I mean    

I honestly don’t know why he got fired. Like yeah what he said was uncalled for but it wasn’t publicly posted, this was a screenshot from his friends group chat. He is allowed to have freedom of speech even when its something like that. What are going to do next, arrest him?

By: I mean
#2  by: sucks   

yes, he does have freedom of speech. yes, he exercised that right. freedom of speech does not mean that there aren’t consequences. his employers knew that what he said was terrible and took action. they can do whatever they want

By: sucks
#3  by: smd   

he deserved it 100%

By: smd
#4  by: reallydumb   

freedom of speech exists but it will cost him his job and any career who considers this a liability. tragic considering people on Twitter are reporting his linkedin so future employers can see it. hopefully he can get a job ig

By: reallydumb
by: YallJun 3, 2020 9:23:42 PM

I mean. He lied on it. Saying he goes to USF. That’s enough right there to report it, regardless of what he’s done or said.

By: Yall
by: UhhhJun 3, 2020 10:07:14 PM

I mean what could’ve his future job been. A creepy promoter 🥴

By: Uhhh
#5  by: Duh   

Sorry he got fired from his bar job lol

By: Duh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.