facebook

Post Rush Srat ranks (rising/falling)

by: Glass

Alright, bid day is well and past, everyone’s initiated so the newest pc’s have started mixing, personal opinions on “ranks”

Axo (staying/falling) /tridelt (rising)

I really do think tri delt nudged pi phi out of their top spot, I heard multiple girls during rush say they dropped pi phi because it seemed fake/something felt off, doesn’t disregard that they are still seen as a top house but personally I think they kinda fell off top top rank. AXO has always been good, girls cried in Davis when they got their schedules back and they weren’t invited back, people say bad stuff about them mostly because their jealous, cool group of girls.

Pi Phi (falling) / KD (rising)

Kd did really well this year!!!! If they had a house I feel like this rank would be not debatable at all, mixing almost every week, super solid group of girls. Again pi phi is still up there, just think they got out edged this year

Theta (falling)/adpi (rising)
Lots of girls dropped theta after they found out they have to live in the house Atleast one year, and a lot of the other sororities just don’t like thetas I think? Not super clear as to why but I feel like they get dissed on by a lot of other people. Cool house tho, and a pretty diverse in personality group of girls. Adpi is for sure doing better tho!!! They all genuinely love each other, they sometimes struggle to get girls but the girls they get are super sweet, good mix of people who want to party and those who don’t, definitely see them doing very well in the future!!

Posted By: Glass
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 90%   

Bump, straight facts

By: 90%
#2  by: -    

this was written by someone in axo

By: -
by: nahJan 11, 2023 4:23:19 PM

no this was 100% written by a tri delt

By: nah
#3  by: :/   

piphi is def on top still girls cried when they got dropped from them. tri delt has to do spring recruitment cause they have low numbers unlike piphi and axo

By: :/

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.