facebook

true ranking for pnm

by: TRUTH

1. Chi Omega- These classy ladies are smart, pretty, and involved! They won a lot this year and have a great sisterhood! They are slightly picky at rush but when you're on top you have to be! Chi Omega is going to be on top for a while no doubt. The only downside to these girls is they have a problem of cliques sometimes.

2. Zeta Tau Alpha- These lovely ladies are beautifully inside and out. They have had some fantastic pledge classes lately which has given them the number 2 spot. Plus it doesn't hurt they are starting to place in events! Zeta tries so hard every year to raise money for Breast Cancer awareness and they do very well each year. However they are usually low in grades every semester.

3. Alpha Omicron Pi- These girls are fashion queens on campus! They always look so cute! They are also super involved !! However their sisterhood has its moments when its lacking. Also have dirty rushed in past years so beware! But other than that these girls are amazing! They even won Step this year.

4. Alpha Delta Pi- They are trying really hard to catch up to the other sororities but its just not happening. They let a lot of girls in. They need to be a little more picky about who gets a bid. They don't really win much but they really try. They do have a okay sisterhood though and a strong passion for Ronald McDonald House.

Posted By: TRUTH
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: rushXO   

Love this! All groups on this campus are great! I am so proud of my sisters.

By: rushXO
#2  by: Throw what ya know   

I agree

By: Throw what ya know
#3  by: Yes   

So proud to be Greek at UTM

By: Yes
#4  by: Skyhawk   

AOTT and Chi O by far are the two tops although ZTA does a lot of marketing to convince others that they are on top. They are all doing well. AOTT and Chi O have been the top two for many decades. AOTT and Chi O continue to go back and forth for top spots. Both are the top choices among all PNMs during rush. Everyone knows this. AOTT tends to get the girls from Memphis and the local area. Chi O mostly gets the small town girls.

By: Skyhawk
#5  by: UTM   

All of the sororities are great here at UTM

By: UTM
#6  by: utmgreek    

AOTT just admit you are going downhill fast before long ADPi will be ahead of you as well

By: utmgreek
by: LolJan 31, 2018 12:14:26 AM

Who even are you no one says AOTT it’s AOII lmao

By: Lol
by: I’m laughing May 25, 2018 4:41:27 PM

Anyone that goes to UTM knows that never in a million years would adpi surpass aoii like come on now like not even tryna be mean it’s just the honest truth 🤷🏼‍♀️

By: I’m laughing
by: OOSMar 12, 2019 11:47:05 PM

WHAT A JOKE! OBVIOUSLY POSTED BY CHI O WHO ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO PUSH AOTT DOWN. NOT HAPPENING.

By: OOS
#7  by: goSKYHAWKS   

CHI OMEGA
ZETA
AOII
ADPI

By: goSKYHAWKS
by: StopppJun 12, 2018 9:01:26 PM

Quit posting lies on this website Zeta is gradually falling

By: Stoppp
by: NopeAug 3, 2018 11:43:52 AM

Hey zeta ! Self ranking isn’t helping they have eyes!

By: Nope
#8  by: hello it's me   

This was posted in 2016 and LOTS of things have changed in the past two years between the sororities on campus.... go in with a more open if you're a 2018 pnm. Guarantee you find this post true anymore.

By: hello it's me
#9  by: Taco   

It seems like with the 2018 PCs this held true for another year. Chi O got the super smart girls, Zeta got the most girls, AO did pretty well, and AD struggled. It will be interesting to see what happens next year.

By: Taco
by: Anna Feb 20, 2020 8:36:07 PM

No, Taco. No. Everyone knows this was written by a Chi O.

1/ AOII
2/ ZTA
3/ Chi O
4/ ADII

By: Anna
by: WowSep 7, 2020 10:03:47 PM

Zta sucks - stop

By: Wow
by: KUDOS Sep 9, 2020 10:22:19 PM

AOII swept it. That's all the buzz from the beehive. ALAM.

By: KUDOS
#10  by: Carli   

Accurate

By: Carli
by: CatherineOct 29, 2019 12:07:18 AM

AOII is fortunate enough to still lead the way on campus as they have for decades. CHI O is so mad because AOII got all the girls they wanted again this year. They are being petty and jealous and everyone knows they are the ones who turned in AOII for doing nothing more than they were doing. Hypocrisy is alive and well. Nice try Chi O, but it won't work. The campus and students know what you did. Shine on AOII!

By: Catherine

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.