facebook

i missed rush

by: Missed Rush

I decided not to go through Rush, cause I'm new to everything and it felt overwhelming. I don't regret my choice, but I do want to go through next year as a Sophomore. Do many people go through as sophomores? Does the top sorority only take freshman?

Posted By: Missed Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: usf   

You can absolutely go through recruitment as a sophomore! Being a sophomore doesn't give you any disadvantage at all with any of the sororities.

By: usf
#2  by: Panhellenic   

A ton of women go through as Sophomores and all three organizations take sophomore year, but your new member class will be mostly Freshman because more Freshman go through recruitment. Both Tri Delta and Delta Zeta are extending bids this semester for a new member class in the spring, you can always DM their Instagram's to get more information.

By: Panhellenic
by: @PanhellenicOct 30, 2018 5:28:51 PM

Those are the two sororities I'm really interested in. How do I get more info besides instagram? Is there a formal recruitment, or do I just contact them individually ?

By: @Panhellenic
by: usfNov 17, 2018 1:44:14 PM

Yeah you could always reach out to the chapters individually to see if they're taking girls or to get more information

By: usf
by: actuallyDec 23, 2018 1:23:31 PM

I'm pretty sure that all three sororities are doing spring recruitment. There are a lot sophomores, juniors and even a few seniors in all the sorority pledge classes. We strive for diversity in age groups, so come on out and join whichever sorority works for you!

By: actually
#3  by: ?   

Does anyone know when the 2nd semester recruitment will start? Is it January or February?

By: ?
by: :)Jan 20, 2019 2:18:29 PM

There is no formal 2nd semester recruitment. Like said above Delta Zeta and Delta Delta Delta will be recruiting/ extending bids. Each chapter is recruiting differently. In the past DZ has only been invite only, (a sister needs to nominate you) & Tri Delta has had open recruiting events. Panhellenic isn't involved in spring recruitment, so reach out to people in the chapters for more information. Most likely new member classes will start at the end of February.

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.