facebook

top sorority house

by: lolol

who is top house? i feel like theta and dz are the same

Posted By: lolol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: answer   

All three chapters are top houses. You really cant go wrong with any of them. But... they are all different vibes..So I dont think most people would say Theta and DZ are the same.

By: answer
by: realitySep 30, 2017 9:02:01 AM

There is one that is miles above the other. There is one that everyone wants during recruitment, and one that most people have to settle for. Getting a third sorority has really mixed things up , and we will see how it goes.

By: reality
by: qweOct 3, 2017 1:23:51 AM

which one was the one people wanted?

By: qwe
by: @qweOct 3, 2017 8:17:18 AM

I didn't go through sorority recruitment here, but I can safely say that Delta Zeta is the number one pick at this particular school. Even as a graduate student everyone knows that. My sorority isn't even on campus here, so I have no dog in this fight. I was actually surprised by the "pecking order" of the three sororities. It is very different than the way it was where I did my undergrad work. But if you are going for the It Sorority Experience, you are best to pick DZ. The other two sororities do seem to have a strong presence on campus, so you really can't go wrong.

By: @qwe
by: ^Oct 12, 2017 11:51:53 PM

I too am a transfer student that is in a sorority that isn't at this school, so I feel I can give an honest opinion. Yes - DZ is the chapter with the strongest foothold at this school. But they have been here the longest. The other two chapters are very new, and both are doing really, really well. It seems like DZ and TriDelta are really good friends and it seems like Theta kind of does there own thing - AND THAT IS OKAY!!!! Everyone seems to get along really well, and this school has a thriving Greek System. Any girl would be smart to join any of the three sororities.

By: ^
#2  by: ?   

All three chapters are GREAT. But Theta and DZ are not the same at all. Not even close.

By: ?
#3  by: reality   

most people would tell you that DZ is top sorority. Theta gets DZs leftovers and Tridelt is too new to judge.

By: reality
#4  by: All    

All are strong nationally as well. As a DZ Alum I can tell how much I now enjoy the network of sisters.
Many national sororities are randomly strong on certain campuses, but not as strong as a whole organization.

By: All
#5  by: not really    

I wouldn't say Theta and DZ are very much alike. Tri Delta is new, and they are really good friends with DZ.Theta kinda does their own thing.

By: not really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.