facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lo   

i would say
top:
alpha phi
delta gamma
sdt
mid:
kappa delta
chi o
phi sig
bottom:
gamma phi

popularity in that order.
it honestly depends on who you talk to...but these are pretty accurate.

By: lo
by: HAHAHSep 10, 2012 6:37:16 PM

this is definitely coming from an alpha phi.....when theyre nothing more than AVERAGE! everyone knows the best are
KD
DG
and SDT
.....the rest dont matter. alpha phis are not popular...they care wayyyy too much about trying to make themselves look good on this website to make up for their lack of rep at school. beware freshman!

By: HAHAH
#2  by: frat   

there are no "top tier low tier" sororities at ur but i would say alpha phi and dg are the most popular right now

By: frat
#3  by: urobserver   

Hmm, hard to rank because each group is unique in its own way, but for now;

Top: Alpha Phi, SDT, KD
Mid: DG, Phi Sig
Bottom: Chi O, Gamma Phi

By: urobserver
#4  by: rochestaa   

i am so sick of DG dirty rushing so hardcore and being so fake. please be warned freshman-they are so catty. fakeness is the accurate portrayal of them.

By: rochestaa
by: URgirl2014Sep 10, 2012 1:25:19 AM

I agree...FRESHMEN GIRLS..pleaseeee..just because some girls tell you that you are pretty and gorgeous and smart..doesnt mean they mean it ... DGs are known to be fake and plastic.

By: URgirl2014
#5  by: agreee   

look for the sororities with girls who arent trying too hard. that's because they know that they are real and are confident in themselves and a chapter. dg-enough iwth the false compliments, frequent letter wearing, and overall fake appeal. it looks desperate

By: agreee
#6  by: ur13   

i completely agree with everything. my friend was promised a bid at DG until she accidentally mentioned one of the girls boyfriends during rush....PLEASE be careful. honestly, join a sorority you actually like and is GENUINE....you dont need four years of drama and cattyness

By: ur13
#7  by: dirty   

agreed. FRESHMEN plz reaD THIS...DG is LYING TO YOU. STAY AWAY

By: dirty
#8  by: rochacha   

alpha phi is top? loooool jokes

By: rochacha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.