facebook

anyone hear sig delt is colonizing?

by: Interested

What does it mean to be a founding member, these girls and this org seems so cool I’m kind of interested to see what happens

Posted By: Interested
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pitt   

i think sdt is going to hold rush after all the other sororities hold formal rush so anyone who didn't rush or dropped rush or didn't accept their bid can rush sdt after those two original rush weeks. I am pretty sure they need to get a high number of girls or else they will be unable to establish a chapter here so i wouldn't risk purposefully dropping out of rush and banking on them being able to get a whole sororities worth of girls that are cohesive and get along well to be able to establish chapter... if they dont meet their quota they can’t colonize. they should be out tabling closer to rush though to go talk to but its really hard to colonize successfully especially rushing later than all the other sororitys

By: pitt
by: DbDNov 15, 2019 12:32:48 PM

Just saying from my friends experience at another school with colonizing sororities, the Colonizing chapters usually do just fine or usually even better than some of the lower tier established chapters. However, her Greek life isn’t nearly isn’t as toxic as Pitts

By: DbD
#2  by: Okay   

the girls who have been out tabling have been the sweetest, i hope they do well. I know I’m interested.

By: Okay
by: h2pNov 21, 2019 4:40:54 PM

oh god this is so fake it is painful

By: h2p

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.