facebook

pitt partying

by: Fact Check

I love Oakland but the party scene is not up to par since Peters closing and the continued wait for the new Marios to open. Only Panther House and a little G Door is keeping it alive. I like the changes in the Southside with Foxtail and Scenario Open and more of a club scene. Don’t overlook Cavo/Cake as that brings a good atmosphere. My point is Pitt students over rely on cramped basement/house parties that are garbage. This includes people 21 and up. Go to different spots.

Posted By: Fact Check
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: H2P   

Once people turn 21 or join a sorority/frat they dont really go back to south o basements

By: H2P
#2  by: Senior    

If Mario’s ever opens then Oakland will be a lot more fun again, without Peters there’s not much to do

By: Senior
#3  by: Vh1 Save The Music   

Hello! Vh1 Save the music is having Pajama Jam at Soldiers and Sailors March 23rd 4141 5th Ave. We are looking for students who may want to perform in our 10 min slots either sing, rap, dance, or step. DJ, CASH PRIZES AN MORE!! IT SHOULD BE A BOP!!

VH1 SAVE THE MUSIC

Thanks!

By: Vh1 Save The Music

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.