facebook

Creepiest fraternity?

by: Froshincoming

Incoming first year girl. Definitely want to go to parties in the fall but was wondering which frats to avoid/which are creepy?

Posted By: Froshincoming
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Takes   

Maybe elmo or DU

By: Takes
by: ??May 10, 2023 6:50:45 AM

you clearly don't know anyone in elmo

By: ??
by: WMay 10, 2023 8:05:37 AM

Elmo is up there for sure, 3 kids “dropped” in past year. Seems like a correlation

By: W
by: @wMay 10, 2023 4:27:58 PM

no one in elmo dropped

By: @w
#2  by: ?   

well it looks like the real truthful responses were deleted. Guess you'll just have to ask around when you get here.

By: ?
#3  by: law & order   

serp, pike, chi phi, theta chi, sammy, etc. couple more others, but mainly. (keep paying $5 to delete this, will keep posting it)

By: law & order
#4  by: Facts   

Definitely serp, have heard a few bad things about Sammy too

By: Facts
#5  by: g   

Elmo definitely comes to mind. Two kids booted for allegations last year, one this year. More I've heard before my time as well.

By: g
#6  by: johnnytheg123   

idk about that but I can definelty say that the brothers over at TDX know how to have a good time, the guys are super cute and know how to throw a good party. if you and your friends are looking to have some fun next year, come on over to TDX and we will show you a good time

By: johnnytheg123
by: fMay 12, 2023 1:38:07 AM

no matter what school u go to tdx is always THE worst fraternity and that holds true at uva

By: f
by: SigChi35May 12, 2023 2:56:10 PM

TDX is one of the worst frats on campus, weird kids bad parties this is some TDX self promo for sure

By: SigChi35
by: ManMay 14, 2023 2:46:36 PM

TDX is the trend of being a big big national fraternities but not popular at UVA. Elmo, Hall, Fiji, etc are non-existent nationwide or losers at any other school. Transferred here from an SEC school and they where all non-existent in the SEC or absolute bottom of the barrel.

By: Man
#7  by: Theta chi   

Def theta chi, they’ve had multiple allegations and I know multiple girls who’ve had bad experiences there

By: Theta chi
by: sorority girlMay 12, 2023 10:18:33 PM

I have heard the same thing!!

By: sorority girl
by: QuestionMay 15, 2023 7:30:11 AM

If there are multiple allegations why aren’t the police involved ?

By: Question
by: personMay 15, 2023 10:16:50 AM

it was one person, and I heard they kicked him out right after they heard about it. I’m glad they at least they took action to get rid of him. Most frats don’t.

By: person
by: PleaseMay 16, 2023 10:31:48 AM

There are two other instances that I know of involving 2 different members and no one was kicked out afterwards. Don’t reply if you don’t know what you’re talking about

By: Please
by: PersonMay 16, 2023 5:28:46 PM

the other was a senior and I heard he got removed as soon as it came out. stop talking if you don’t know what you’re talking about. stop trying to bring other people down who are good people.

By: Person
by: LolMay 17, 2023 4:17:36 PM

Lol I was saying there were two other instances I’ve heard of other than the senior that got kicked out. If you guys (because I’m assuming you’re a member of theta chi) were truly good people your frat wouldn’t be on this post. Clean up your act then maybe people will stop thinking you’re all creeps

By: Lol
#8  by: Dke123   

Serp definitely is a place you should not go, multiple SA cases my own girlfriend felt uncomfortable there,

Some others are Elmo, Chi Phi and Pika

By: Dke123
#9  by: Frat    

Frats just trying to bring down others lmao

By: Frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.