facebook

informal sorority rush

by: idk

when does everything start for informal rush? Do you receive an email or how do you know when things start? Im not sure if I should sign up for formal recruitment again

Posted By: idk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority    

A lot of the eligible sororities are already done with informal. There’s at most three left: gamma, tri sig, & zeta but I’m not sure if those are done too. You probably won’t get an email so you should email those sororities if youre interested

By: Sorority
by: xxSep 13, 2019 8:29:41 PM

zeta is done with theirs

By: xx
#2  by: miss   

so I completely missed informal and I guess I might do formal again. Is it true that a certain percentage of the pc has to be upperclassmen so I’m still guaranteed a bid from someone?

By: miss
by: .Sep 16, 2019 4:40:46 AM

You are definitely not guaranteed a bid from any sorority whatsoever. But it is true that the isc requires sororities to call back a certain quota of second years each round. Last year there was a unusually high amount of second years rushing and there ending up being about 5-8 second years in each pc of about 45.

By: .
#3  by: wait   

isn’t everyone guaranteed a bid as long as they don’t drop?

By: wait
by: most likelySep 16, 2019 5:07:28 PM

Not guaranteed by highly, highly likely if you're truly interested and engage with each sorority

By: most likely
by: /Sep 16, 2019 7:53:30 PM

No. There is a decently high percentage of girls that drop out of rush either because they run out of houses or they don’t like the couple they have left. But, if u make it to pref and sign a contract that you would accept a bid from all of the remaining house you have left (between 1-3) then you’re guaranteed a bid from one of them only at this stage

By: /

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.