facebook

rush coach

by: serious

I want to rush in the winter, but the problem is i have absolutely no one in my family that’s been in a sorority, so i have no legacy or connection or advice to help :/

i heard a lot of southern schools use rush coaches, is this the only way i can have connection, or maybe being friends w girls already in that sorority ?

Posted By: serious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Uva is not a southern school in the sense that legacy and alumni connections don’t really matter at all for sororities, if you have a good personality and that comes through in your conversations during rush chances are rush will work out well for you. The only thing that would help before rush is to make friends with girls already in the sororities that you could see yourself in so they can vouch for you. Don’t get a rush coach, bc it’s a waste of money and you will come off as disingenuous and girls will see through that.

By: No
#2  by: Coach J   

Don’t listen to her, I’m the best rush coach in the game. You can get in touch with me at jsandusky@pennstate.edu. Looking forward to meeting you!

By: Coach J
#3  by: Pol Pot   

Just go out there and blow the whole team like porridge

By: Pol Pot

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.