facebook

coat brands

by: oos first year

I’m going to uva in the fall and I’m oos florida. I’ve heard rumors that some sororities at uva check the labels in your winter coats during rush. what brands are popular/expensive enough for the top sororities?

Posted By: oos first year
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Coat Your Kween   

Bespoke is the best. Drives ‘em krazy!

By: Coat Your Kween
#2  by: doesn't matter   

I'm in one of the sororities that people are convinced checks coat labels. News flash: we don't and we don't care. It is hectic enough just coordinating taking your coat at the beginning of the round and getting it back to you at the end that we don't exactly care to note what brand you're wearing. With that said, if you still want a super fancy coat, I recommend Moncler. More people have canada gooses but idk I find it funny when people wear those arctic rated coats in Virginia.

By: doesn't matter
by: haJun 11, 2019 8:01:52 PM

youre clearly in a sorority that cares about wealth as you recommened someone buy a $1000+ jacket for a sorority rush.......

By: ha
#3  by: Pathetic    

Kinda pathetic if your looking to buy a specific coat brand to get into a top sorority personality must be lacking

By: Pathetic
#4  by: !!   

Don't dress to impress any house, be yourself and you will find the house that likes you for you, not your clothes

By: !!
#5  by: itdoesntmatter   

im in a top tier sorority and wore a ski jacket literally every round bc its COLD during rush. the jacket isn't a fancy brand or anything, I honestly dont think anyone will check your coat tags bc rush is sooo hectic

By: itdoesntmatter
#6  by: Top tier   

If your jacket costs less than my first car, you’re just not getting a bid. Sorry :/

By: Top tier
#7  by: Gorl   

You can’t go wrong with a lands end coat, the bulkier the better so you’ll stay warm.

By: Gorl
#8  by: X   

Another person from a top tier sorority — just wear a warm coat that you feel comfortable in, we’re not checking. And it’s usually freezing during rush and standing outside for long periods of time is painful if you don’t have a good coat. Function over fashion on this one

By: X
#9  by: Tip   

Just use Rent The Runway

By: Tip

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.