facebook

rush overall feels

by: pi chi

alright guys so I have been a pi chi the past two years and I just graduated and decided what the hell I’ll give everyone’s honest opinions about the sororities during rush. this is all overall feels from my pi chi group and other pnms (and before you say I’m in a certain sorority, let it be known that I am in one that my girls didn’t love)

Tri Delt- everyone thought that they were super cool and sweet, but some felt like the girls didn’t want to be talking to them
Kappa- straight up like 2 girls liked them and they went kappa so there’s that
Theta- everyone could tell who was already dirty rushed
Pi Phi- hilarious, genuine, so down to earth; most of my girls were cut earlyish by them but almost everyone loved them
APhi- most said that it was hard to have a convo here; didn’t feel welcome if they didn’t “look the part”
DG- got raves after round Robbins, opinions dropped in later rounds idk what changed
AXO- “chill girls” and that’s just not everyone’s vibe
Zeta- funny, easy to talk to, pnms felt like they were so easy to talk to; said that they gave similar vibes to both dg and adpi which doesnt make sense
XO- sweet but also hugeee Texas vibes and religious vibes. Turned a lot of girls off, but some of my girls still went chi o
DZ- idk what it is but most of my girls did not like them during rush; said that it was awkward and the girls in dz didn’t seem like they knew what to do
ADPi- people said that they seemed like the most genuine and had the strongest sisterhood; almost all of my girls liked them but not their historical ranking
SK- said that convos were easy and light hearted; felt welcome at the door; some of my girls didn’t like the vibes they got however
KD- I’m just going to say that those KD are for some people and 100% not for others; turned most girls off but it really helped them get the people they wanted I guess
Tri Sig- almost always in the bottomish for the rankings but my girls who went Tri sig seemed to really be happy; genuine and funny
Gamma Phi- said that they were sweet and genuine; I feel bad saying that most of my girls didn’t like them but I think it was just their perceived ranking

sometimes I laugh looking at rankings on here because it doesn’t match up with what my girls say during rush (and I put this in order of like the “accepted rank” not what I think they should rank)

Posted By: pi chi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: so   

no one cares

By: so

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.