facebook

which sororitys usually give out cobs in fall?

by: sororityty?

I’ve heard very few sororitys will do actual public informal events, but does every sorority at least give out some bids in the fall? Even if it’s quietly and to girls they know?

Posted By: sororityty?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Info   

I think about 6 chapters participated in informal last fall (I think SK, GPB, DZ, KAT, AXO, ADP). Those who aren’t participating don’t take new members in the fall. Most of the bids they give out will be to friends of friends so if you’re interested be sure to get to know some women in the chapters!

By: Info
by: hmmMar 23, 2019 1:49:23 PM

i think I remember seeing DDD, AP, and PBP on the list on the isc website as well at some point but I could be wrong

By: hmm
#2  by: last fall   

Every sorority EXCEPT tri sig, kappa, and adpi did informal this past fall (2018). changes year to year and is completely dependent on ISC and/or nationals quotas

By: last fall
#3  by: hm   

any idea how many bids each sorority gave out last fall? i know it changes year to year but just curious

By: hm
by: VAMar 31, 2019 9:37:18 AM

^^^ There is NEVER a set number; it totally is up to each sorority how many girls are overseas, graduated early, dropped, etc. It can vary from fewer than 5 on up.

By: VA
#4  by: VV   

have any sororities decided if they’re doing informal or COBs in the fall? or is it still too early

By: VV
#5  by: sorority   

From what I've heard DZ, AXO, SK, Gamma Phi, KD, and Zeta are doing informal!!!

By: sorority
by: idkApr 20, 2019 7:50:05 PM

my friend in axo said they probably won’t same w zeta

By: idk
by: :)Apr 22, 2019 1:14:14 AM

still way too early to know

By: :)
#6  by: Hope   

All of them

By: Hope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.