facebook

aphistuckuplolllll

by: ol

why is alpha phi so embarrassed to admit if they’re doing spring recruitment? is it because they dirty rush? every other chapter (even achio) is doing spring recruitment and promoting it because no one met quota last semester for primary.

Posted By: ol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

this is facts aphi is considered to be the top one but nah they just fake

By: lol
#2  by: what   

alpha phi didn't do spring recruitment... that's why they didn't promote it...

By: what
#3  by: Hahahah   

Aphi doesn’t need to do spring recruitment bc they meet their quotas….. spring is for lower tiers

By: Hahahah
by: Panhel loveAug 19, 2021 5:04:36 PM

As someone who is in A Phi, I don’t agree with how you referred to other sororities as “lower tiers”. We followed recruitment procedures according to available space in our chapter and it’s as simple as that. We don’t need to contribute to the arbitrary ranking of other women/ women’s organizations.

By: Panhel love
#4  by: Panhel love   

Also, for the record- I noticed that someone has spammed the A Phi page with positive reviews, all within a few minutes, and it seems to me that someone is trying to make it look like we’re self ranking and then bashing other chapters. No one would ever be that obvious unless it was someone trying to stir the pot. Please stop. Thanks.

By: Panhel love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.