facebook

How selective is frat rush?

by: Frosh

How hard is it to get a bid from a top tier fraternity?

Posted By: Frosh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Eh   

I know that sae and beta are pretty selective. Maybe about 100 kids rush in the fall and only 15-20 get bids. That’s selective if you ask me.

By: Eh
#2  by: Kodak black   

Ya sae and beta usually take 8-20 per semester Depending on the rush class size

By: Kodak black
#3  by: yeah   

For the most part every chapter with a house has at least 60-70+ kids rush I’m the fall and all take like 15-20 depending on the kids. I think fall last year Theta took like over 30 or something like that. Spring is a little different generally less kids come to rush so the classes are smaller. Just depends on the semester and who shows up to what house.

By: yeah
by: Round WW3Aug 20, 2020 11:52:12 AM

The mongoloid uglies are creeping on everyone again:
1) Chinese
2) George Floyd
3) Jeffrey Epstein

By: Round WW3
#4  by: Small   

Saw has been taking very small classes. Pretty sure there recent fall class have like 12 kids

By: Small
by: WrongAug 16, 2020 9:43:30 PM

Nah they took like 20 plus kids in spring semester more than any other house and in the fall the kids they took look liked they belong in a circus or something

By: Wrong
#5  by: MJthegoat   

Bring your knee pads

By: MJthegoat
#6  by: Rush   

Are frats all virtual like sororities/ is it work my time to join one or should I wait a year

By: Rush
by: ?Sep 27, 2020 5:44:43 PM

Most frats are done with their formal rush if you’re still interested you should reach out to the rush chair of the chapter you’re interested in

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.