facebook

Diversity and inclusion in Greek life

by: Nevadagreek

I’m not sure how it’s not MORE concerning that tri delta is not a diverse organization...they had ONE post about racial discrimination on their feed (insta) & I challenge you to look through their profile and tell me how many women of color you can find...not shocking just speaks volumes to how they aren’t exactly “kind alike to all” I get being exclusive is important to them or whatever but wow there is seriously ZERO diversity in that chapter and that’s alarming. All of these clothing companies get backlash for not being inclusive and showing women of color but why does this organization get a pass...? It’s 2020 ladies I’m disgusted

Posted By: Nevadagreek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ??   

I dont see any white people in multicultural organizations either, im disgusted.

By: ??
#2  by: renoooooooo   

they have some serious issues. i’ve heard rumors for years (from reputable sources and girls in the chapter) that they have a body coordinator and only let a certain amount of girls in based on their size/race to fill a quota, not based on their personality or anything else. a lot of bipoc and plus size girls in their chapter feel isolated and marginalized based on what they look like because there’s so few of them and girls judge each other for it. it’s so bad i don’t understand how they’re still allowed on campus. i feel sorry for them honestly, because a lot of girls are super nice but the sorority seems toxic af.

By: renoooooooo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.