facebook

sorority reputations?

by: wolf

i’m an incoming freshman and i want to know what the sorority reputations/personalities/rankings are

Posted By: wolf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: reno   

tri delta- known for being hot and kinda catty but i’ve met some nice ones too. pretty competitive
sigma kappa- very sweet girls, hot but probably not as hot as tri delt. good sisterhood
delta gamma- outgoing party girls, really fun to hang out with. their house is still in the process of being built if that’s something that matters to you
kappa alpha theta- chilled out easygoing girls. think of them as the stoner sorority
pi beta phi- still kind of new on campus so it’s definitely a mixed bag of personalities. some are very friendly, others not so much
alpha omicron pi- more academically-focused, usually pretty nice. not super competitive like tri delta but that might be what you want

no matter what though try to go into rush without thinking about stereotypes. you’re picking a sorority to be in for your entire college experience and probably after as an alumna, so don’t try to make your choice based on who’s considered top and bottom houses, because you’ll end up in a sorority with girls you don’t actually fit in with

By: reno
by: Truth Sep 11, 2019 6:07:23 PM

Yeahhhh not accurate.

By: Truth
by: gogreekSep 19, 2019 5:16:06 PM

Very accurate lol. Hope you got tri delt that's the best

By: gogreek
by: TrueNov 17, 2020 10:53:00 AM

This is accurate

By: True
#2  by: reno   

bump

By: reno

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.