facebook

sororities at unlv

by: unlv

Let’s be honest sorority ranks don’t exist. each year girls will join where they feel like they fit in despite whether a sorority is popular or not. Ranks are so useless and don’t help PNMs. Also, there is no “top house” in my opinion because I feel as if every UNLV sorority has been improving and trying to catch up with other big school sororities. However, I will describe each sorority TRUTHFULLY and don’t care if I get dislikes because I am being 100% honest and everyone else know this is the truth.

ADPI/AXID/SK - I know I said there is no top houses but if you wanted to know the best chapters to join these are the ones. I grouped them together because they all have similar vibes. popular, pretty girls, good academics, decent sisterhood. These sororities have risen pretty fast and have been trying to improve their chapters. yes, there may be drama in these chapter sometimes but it is completely normal! I also see these sororities getting a long with each other pretty well and have been working hard to improve relations.

ZTA - now zeta has been falling fast. I say this because so many girls drop every year. they are still popular and you will see they have good relations with frats but they are not at all nice to other sororities. Their sisterhood is pretty stale. but hey this is what happens when you focus on your chapter’s image than the actual core of the problem.

TriSig/AGD/GPHI - Now these sororities you don’t hear a lot from. They’re pretty decent and have good sisterhoods, but I don’t see them participate in a lot of greek life activities. I will say these chapters are improving and I’m hoping to see them around a lot more this year!

Posted By: unlv
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

calm down axid

By: hi
#2  by: heheh   

not to mention, the sororities that are OBSESSED with greekrank. adpi/agd/gphi will literally pay $5 to take down a negative review

By: heheh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.