facebook

are all ages accepted ?

by: Betty

I know technically there isn’t a cut off age, but how are older girls perceived? Is it weird for someone in late 20s to rush ? In most school I would say yes, other girls might feel uncomfortable, but not sure for UNLV since there is no Greek row or houses .

Posted By: Betty
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YES   

Most chapters have older girls, GPhi even at one point had a mom & daughter at the same time. Girls who were in their 30's even went through recruitment. Chapters aren't allowed to discriminate on age.
But if you're in your late 20's, why would you even be interested in hanging out with a bunch of girls who are mainly fresh out of high school. Imagine being in a pledge class where other girls are 17,18, and 19. Even most senior/ junior girls are only 21/22. Do you really think you could relate to them?

By: YES
#2  by: ok   

This is a hard question. In theory there is no age limit. And in a perfect world there would be no age discrimination, but there kind of sort of is. That said, more and more chapters all over the country have people even in the 50s going through rush and its becoming a lot more common. If you really want to do it, I say go for it.

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.