facebook

what is the true ranking?

by: Sarah

I hope to go through recruitment in fall and of course want a top tier. So would that be Alpha Delta Pi and Alpha Gamma Delta? By reading some of these greekranks I don’t think I would fit in with Sigma Sigma Sigma and a lot of people are saying Zeta Tau Alpha is going to be shut down? Who do i want all 3 days?

Posted By: Sarah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Process   

You are reading the opinions of people who don’t know what greek life is. You’ll see how everyone is when you go through recruitment. Don’t read this website it’s bs.

By: Process
by: Who cares, when - 🤔Sep 14, 2021 12:44:43 PM

The Pretty White Girl (PWG) is going extinct.
They are America's rarest human species.
America's smallest minority group. 🥺

PWGs are @ 1 in 15 in last Spring's sorority PCs.
It was 1 in 3 ten years ago.

Take many pictures of them, so we can remember what they looked like... 🦄

By: Who cares, when - 🤔
#2  by: yea   

Alpha delta pi and alpha gamma delta are definitely a top two, but zeta probably won’t get shut down this year. They are also pretty good.

By: yea
#3  by: (-:   

Don’t listen to rumors zeta isn’t going anywhere, girls drop as every chapter does, but they’re still going strong(-: I hope you find your home! Trust the process you’ll end up where you need to be !

By: (-:
#4  by: boo   

alpha delta pi and alpha gamma delta are definitely top tier and a close tir. i’d say alpha xi delta and sigma kappa are more middle and definitely also a close tie while gamma phi beta is bottom of middle tier. tri sigma is bottom tier. zeta tau alpha won’t be shut down, they just did a lot of dirty rushing (not allowed) so they got in some trouble. i would say they are about between axid/ sk and gphib.

By: boo
by: LolJun 20, 2021 2:42:06 AM

agd def not top

By: Lol
#5  by: Truth   

Want to know who the best Sorority is, well look at all the fake bad reviews that other sororities have recently left. It is so apparent that some people are threatened by a top sorority at UNLV, and will do anything to try to discredit them. And look at what chapter suddenly has a ton of positive rankings (agd). The girls that rush will all see which house they want at recruitment and you all know that most will want ADPi, Zeta, Axid, or SK. So sad that so many people have resorted to these low life tactics. It’s super obvious that AGD is on here self ranking because they are NOWHERE close to top tier.
Tiers:
Adpi is definitely top, zeta was but they lost half their chapter members so we will see how they do this year
Axid and SK are both top middle tier. Cute girls, involved, always at parties, but not quite on adpi or zetas level but both chapters are def improving
AGD and Gphi are bottom middle tier, they are always lying about the other top chapters and it’s super obvious cause they are mostly just weird girls and the rejects of the other chapters. It is always obvious at bid day
Tri sigma is bottom tier, sweet girls just kinda weird

By: Truth
#6  by: Agree with #5   

Took the words from my mouth. During recruitment, you’ll most likely find yourself falling in love with these chapters: ADPi, ZTA, SK, and AXiD.
GPHi is growing and PC 18 did an amazing job improving their chapter’s name. Gamma Phi gets discredited a lot, but they are amazing women who seriously care about their chapter. They have the 2nd highest grades in PHC.
AGD self ranks, most of the girls put bad reviews on other chapters (ZTA & ADPi specifically) to make other girls believe they are “top” house. AGD is middle and they’ve always been. AGD definitely has unique range of girls though and they are diverse. But the hatred doesn’t look in their chapter and it seriously shows.
TriSigma has sweet girls in their chapters, but the truth is that they accept anyone who rushes because no one wants to be a TriSigma. It’s hurtful, but it’s true. TriSigma is the bottom of everyone’s bid list. They just need to participate more and be more involved outside of their own chapter. They are very connected though, their sisterhood is strong and tight.
ZTA was #1 top tier until their recent fall with many girls dropping. It shows that their sisterhood isn’t strong. They participate in hella philos and are everywhere on campus (or were). I think they can go back to probably being #2 if their newest class doesn’t drop. Very pretty girls though.
SK is top middle tier. They’re close to being considered top tier, but are still stuck in middle. They’re very involved and you will definitely see them everywhere (library, parties, philos). I can say they are favorited a lot because of the popular girls who are in that chapter. Their summer philo is also fun to attend and it’s very popular.
ADPi is top house and they have the grades. They are also involved in everything and they have the sweetest girls ever. They mostly win every philanthropy and gets dubs every time. Favorited by a lot of frats. They are all very organized and care about school and grades as much as they care about their sorority.
AXiD is also middle tier almost top middle, but they’ll probably stay middle “middle” for a while. AXiD gets a lot of hate for previous self ranks which happened a LONG time ago, but they are super involved around campus and in philos too. Their sisterhood is strong and their events are fun to attend to. They are very popular on social media and are liked by many frats.

By: Agree with #5
by: LolJun 20, 2021 2:47:02 AM

Axid is more at top not agd. I heard axid made the biggsst come up a long time ago and girls were hating on them here and pretending to be them on their on page to make it seem like they were self ranking and hating on everyone same with zta

By: Lol
#7  by: bro stop   

I’m in AGD and I was told we have been getting bad reviews. We don’t care about greekrank because it’s all fake and people can easily leave fake reviews. But I promise you we are not the ones doing it lmao

By: bro stop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.