facebook

2015 honest frat ranks

by: FreBo

Top Tier: Tie
SAE- Hands down are putting the most effort in both rush and events on campus. 90% of them are great and chill, a few are kind of weird but again this is UMBC. Throw down the best parties along with PKS and heard brotherhood is the best. Definitely the most improved.
PiKap- Most popular on campus and largest frat. Have a lot of great guys but also have the most rando's. Mainly I believe for numbers. Nevertheless still top tier but might hit a slight decline.

Middle Tier:
LXA- Tough group to rank. Some would say top, others would say middle like myself mainly because they have some annoying douches. Every frat is bound to have a few but they can do better. Definitely have some great guys and I feel the most popular with sororities by a hair.
PKS- A lot of great guys but some randoms too. Not mentioned with the top(SAE/PiKapp/LXA) mainly because they're small and not the most active with both greek/non-greek community. Throw down great parties.

Bottom Tier:
TKE- Sorry to see them drop soo much but it is what it is. Have some nice guys but very small and at this point not too relevant.
Triangle- Some funny guys, but not relevant mainly because of the size and they don't really socialize.

Posted By: FreBo
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.