facebook

spring 2014 fraternities

by: thank me later

For the freshmen rushing in the spring:
The most important part of rush is that you find your fit. It’s not about getting a bid from whoever you think is the top fraternity. There is no “top” fraternity. Sure they all have their pros and cons. A lot of kids only rush one fraternity because they know people in the chapter or because only one chapter reached out to them. Honestly if you don’t check out at least two fraternities you’re doing it wrong. If you know you’re going to pledge but it’s time that’s keeping you from rushing more than one fraternity, I highly recommend that you make more time for rush week; you’ll be glad you did. You might think you belong somewhere and a certain fraternity might seem appealing but honestly just about all of them will go out of their way to make you feel that way during rush. There is nothing deceptive about checking out more than one chapter and anyone who claims so or who discredits other fraternities during rush probably has the intent to mislead you.

Posted By: thank me later
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.