facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Maryland, Baltimore County - UMBC General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nicknick   

what are the rankings here?(whose top, middle, bottom)

By: nicknick
#2  by: Ingvar   

I'm an incoming freshman this year, and i know that umbc has a no rushing policy for freshman (which sucks lol) but i was just wondering what the make-up of each fraternity is..i dont want to say stereotype but its kind of the word that comes to mind. pretty much, what is each frat like?

By: Ingvar
#3  by: marc   

Are there phi beta sigmas on campus I can't find any to get in contact with

By: marc
by: VikkiNov 20, 2013 1:18:13 AM

Yes, they are the Zeta Upsilon chapter of phi beta sigma fraternity, inc. Their twitter is @zetaupsigmas

By: Vikki
#4  by: RushinRagers   

the hierarchy has changed as of late. Pi Kapp and SAE used to be the clear top tiers, but their recent pledge classes are destroying their reputation. They are literally taking anybody.
Lambda Chi has finally gained reputation and more members(quality members) and boast some of the biggest faces on campus. As of now, Pi Kapp and LXA are the top tier, with SAE falling into mediocrity, still held up a little bit by their older members. I'd hate to see what happens when their frat stars graduate. They might fall further, like TKE.
Pi Kapp
LXA
SAE
PKS
TKE

By: RushinRagers
by: rushinAug 21, 2014 4:21:08 PM

Shut up al

By: rushin
#5  by: marina   

good luck to everyone with rush this semester! hope to see some quality guys join some awesome orgs!

By: marina
#6  by: annnnnnnd   

and so starts the frat bashing here at umbuck.

By: annnnnnnd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.