facebook

What sororities are most liberal

by: PNM

Hi! I’ll be honest I cant see myself around a ton of republicans and be happy. But I dont want to talk politics at rush. What houses are most liberal? And which ones are more conservative?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Not necessary    

This shouldn't be a demarcation line of any sort -- just as religion should not be. Rush for sisterhood and where you feel most comfortable. That should become clear as you go through Rush. Talking politics will get you cut, just so you know.

By: Not necessary
#2  by: oof   

honestly i would say there’s usually a mix of republicans and democrats in everyone. since it’s college i would say most ppl will be democrats but if i had to guess(and this could be wrong so don’t take it very seriously) i would say some of the more wealthy ones might have more republicans in them but that may not be true. i only met one extreme conservative in a sorority but she ended up dropping out so idk.

By: oof
#3  by: Ghhh   

Lol that’s not really how it works

By: Ghhh
#4  by: Umm   

You should be able to accept your differences and be friends with someone who is kind. It’s not going to get you very far in recruitment let alone life if you refuse to be friends with anyone who has different views as you. You don’t choose your sorority based on political beliefs, leave that to choosing your other clubs. Each sorority has a mix of beliefs and girls still get along whether they are liberal or conservative. It’s something you’re going to have to learn eventually, so why not start now.

By: Umm
#5  by: Real Answer   

Probably chi o and theta

By: Real Answer
by: Real AnswerJul 12, 2020 4:43:25 PM

^ for the top but real order is SDT (like extreme wow like bernie looks middle compared to these girls), KD, ADPi, SK, chi o, theta, g phi, tri d, kappa, pi phi

By: Real Answer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.