facebook

Diversity in Sororities

by: Incoming Jayhawk

So tell me about the diversity in each chapter? Which ones are really open and inviting?

Posted By: Incoming Jayhawk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: girl   

I feel like chi o, kd, sk, adpi, and theta are the most diverse, but every chapter has poc so go where you feel the most comfortable!

By: girl
by: yesJun 4, 2020 2:34:18 PM

definitely these chapters. they also had some of the highest gpas this year

By: yes
#2  by: rcjh   

pretty much every house is open inviting except for maybe pi phi, kappa, and axo but it depends on what your vibe is

By: rcjh
#3  by: Jayhawk Senior   

So many chapters are working on responses and bettering their programming to include educating members and starting dialogue. If a chapter has had issues in the past they tend to handle them very quickly as improper behavior is not tolerated by Panhellenic or in the Sorority and Fraternity community.

By: Jayhawk Senior
#4  by: H   

Idk abt chi o being that diverse.. the type of girls they pick are (either super pretty, super sporty, super smart, or super “churchy”) but all I remember during recruitment are blondes and the only chi o’s I know are white!

By: H
#5  by: Real   

Pi phi, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Alpha Chi Omega are the LEAST diverse. Of the “top houses” Theta & Gamma Phi are the most diverse

By: Real
by: HJun 15, 2020 2:57:01 PM

AXO isn’t top but this is true!

By: H
#6  by: Maybe   

Tri delt seems pretty diverse as well? I’ve met several girls who were all pretty different

By: Maybe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.