facebook

transferring from south

by: Tri Delta

Hi, I’m thinking of transferring to KU since my parents had to move to Kansas. I just pledged Tri Delta where its a top tier. What is it like here?

Posted By: Tri Delta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: sorority    

They’re great! Super nice, fun, really good sisterhood. All my friends in it love it.

By: sorority
#2  by: My roommate   

My roommate is a Tri Delt and she’s really happy! They have way more sisterhood events than us. I’d say Worth joining if you do transfer!!

By: My roommate
#3  by: d   

im not even gonna cap i heard theyre regarded as the worst def not a top

By: d
#4  by: Yeah no   

Tru Delta are at the bottom of the bottom.

By: Yeah no
#5  by: A   

Some of the sweetest girls I have met. Idk how you determine a "top house" if its looks they have some that meet the stereotypical sorority look but they are a really nice group.

By: A
#6  by: hmm   

I had a friend transfer into their chapter and they were welcoming and really tried to help her adjust. If you have questions just reach out to them. most chapters have information online and are more than happy to answer questions. its hard to take other peoples judgement on here.

By: hmm
#7  by: Yeah    

My friend is a Tri delt and she absolutely loves it. They seemed so much more welcoming to her than my sorority... which is considered a “top tier” and tbh I wish I went tri delt. She has multiple friend groups within tri delt that she hangs out with, so I’m sure you’d find someone. They have stereotypical sorority girls and some bible girls, which isn’t bad, just a mix.

By: Yeah
#8  by: ya girl   

not a top house more like bottom of the middle but they have SO MANY social events which is nice to get to know ppl and the girls are nice. if you want to live in though you probs won't they don't have any room in the house cause they over recruited

By: ya girl
#9  by: Lmao    

Did they over recruit or really just have girls that were interested in rushing and accepted their bids. Y’all are HARSH on a house you don’t consider “top”. Sounds like they’re just more diverse and y’all can’t handle that.

By: Lmao
by: aceApr 19, 2020 4:52:54 PM

i think they did a fall informal and spring informal though but apparently that was because the national tri delta is trying to have more ppl in their sororities—which isn’t a bad thing, but because they had more ppl join like i think their total pledge class was like 100– which to give perspective i would say there’s usually like 70 less ppl can live in. i don’t think ppl are trying to hate it’s just something you should take into consideration. on the other hand, having more ppl gives you a better chance of finding your ppl and meeting new ppl. there’s pros and cons to every sorority, and i think ppl were just trying to help. that said, i wouldn’t say tridelt is a top house but they are generally well liked by everyone which can’t be said for each house.

By: ace
#10  by: ace   

sometimes it would just be nice to be a house with grout drama and beef. Tri Delta just looks like fun. No BS

By: ace

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.