facebook

is zbt good

by: Good house?

I’m from Colorado and don’t know a lot of kids at KU. I’ve heard a lot of big frats only have a few open spots and mostly recruit KC people. I got a bid from a few houses and ZBT. They seemed cool, I like the house and a lot of the guys I just haven’t heard much about them. A lot of guys during recruitment said they liked them but I want to hear what people at the school think of this house.

Posted By: Good house?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Eh   

They’re alright. Throw good parties but they don’t do a ton of events with sororities. But yeah they’ve got a good amount of cool guys...at least the ones I’ve met.

By: Eh
#2  by: Bro?   

Got a bid to them too. Seem like good guys. Gpa is one of the lowest. Gotta keep a scholarship that might be an issue.

By: Bro?
by: pnmJun 23, 2019 11:58:57 PM

they told me the gpa got low because of a few kids who got bad grades and had to drop out which brought the average down. They say they have a 3.0 gpa minimum and if you don't you get mandatory study hours and if you don't complete them you get social probation or something like that I forget

By: pnm
#3  by: Greek   

Ass of a house

By: Greek
#4  by: you choose   

its prob best if you decide based on the guys you met and how much you like the house. Just pick based on what you feel. But I'd say they're cool, I know a few of them and they're dope guys. Id say middle tier nothing exclusive.

By: you choose
#5  by: rush   

theyre house is nice af. Prob the best room situations with private suite style bathrooms in every room. They didn't give me a bid but they seem cool.

By: rush
#6  by: Bro   

House is nice, guys are cool, parties are good. It’s a solid option

By: Bro
#7  by: Party   

I went to their Christmas party, back to school party and another theme I can’t remember last year they were all pretty fun and the house gets wild

By: Party

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.