facebook

Sorority reputations?

by: Hm

I’m coming to UIC next year as a freshman, looking to rush a sorority. I can’t find much info on any of the houses, couldn’t even find all their instagrams. I was wondering if any houses have particular reputations I should know about before coming in. Idc about popularity Id prefer genuine friendships and do not want to be hazed. I know people who have joined a sorority thinking they are super chill & nice and end up having a really negative experience

Posted By: Hm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: southerngirl   

yo this aint the south, which u should get down on your knees & be thankful for. this is an "amateur" if not, nonexistent greek life for a college. so chill out! theres not a top house becuz there aren't any houses to begin with. uic doesnt care about greek life, which is good!!!! if you want to be a hot chick in college with a reputation solely based on your looks, party ability, and sorority...APPLY ANYWHERE BELOW THE MASON-DIXON LINE!(google if not southern)

By: southerngirl
by: LOLJul 4, 2021 12:26:10 PM

lol dude do u even go here

By: LOL
#2  by: LOL   

but on a real note every sorority is pretty different i'd like to say all the sororities are pretty chill. meet them all and get the vibe from them

By: LOL
#3  by: Albert    

Phi sigma sigma is the best so far! might do recruitment with them in the fall.

By: Albert
#4  by: greeks   

Phi sig all the way. These girls care about education, and they're hot too—best of both.

By: greeks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.