facebook

cpc rush fall 2020

by: Transfer

Im transferring from community college next fall, are there any restrictions on upperclassmen (i'd be a junior standing) rushing?? Also what are the sororities like??

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yolo   

juniors can go to recruitment your chances with phi sig and cso are a little lower but the other 3 are more accepting of upperclassmen. there's no sorority houses and generally no sense of community at uic i'd honestly say to save your money and just make friends another way instead of paying to spend time with girls you mostly won't like.... everything is very cliquey in greek life.

By: yolo
by: LolFeb 1, 2020 5:49:58 PM

I’m in Greek life here at uic and I wouldn’t have found a community or friends without my sorority haha especially bc I commuted my first two years here. Dues aren’t as expensive here unlike big schools so it’s a worth investment I’d say. It’s cliquey in the way that u only hang with other Greek life people (even different orgs) but it’s nice to be part of a tight knit community. Other thank actually having a social life, we volunteer too which is fun!!! Def rush at least haha

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.