facebook

do cso's party?

by: Lambda Mu Nu

Who does CSO mix with? Do they even party at all? I know they do a lot of volunteering and stuff but do they even go to any social events?

Posted By: Lambda Mu Nu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: i   

they act so high and mighty and say they volunteer ..they're angels...they're pure and don't party... yeah right! They're the craziest party-goers ever. They care so much about their image lately and belittle the other orgs when they themselves are nothing but an UNRECOGNIZED organization..yes they strive to be in the level as the nationals but they don't have a rich history on how they were founded. They were only founded 10 years ago with the only reason being that they felt they didn't belong within the other orgs"......which means they probably didn't get in lol. They need to humble themselves!

By: i
#2  by: Lol   

chi omega won't take them. they're jokes and think their the #1 uic org....maybe if they weren't so egotistical it could be a possibility

By: Lol
by: AAAFeb 21, 2020 12:51:52 AM

CSOs would never want to be colonized by another chapter, they're very proud of their letters and of being local, only thing I could see is them expanding their own chapter

By: AAA
#3  by: Haha   

lmao some people are salty they didnt get a cso bid

By: Haha
by: To chi not oNov 20, 2019 3:50:43 AM

Y'all not on here for a reason stay humble

By: To chi not o
by: lmfaoNov 22, 2019 11:53:23 AM

would rather be a deepher or in lzc than in cso

By: lmfao
#4  by: hop off    

CSOs get off greekrank you’re just salty because you don’t even get a page on here... youre... como se dice... irrelevant

By: hop off
by: funnyMar 19, 2020 7:56:26 PM

"irrelevant" right this post got 600+ views lmfaooo y'all real funny

By: funny
#5  by: W   

Who gives about CSO. Every sorority sucks at UIC especially locals

By: W

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.