facebook

sorority rush

by: pnm

I'm a senior in high school and im coming to UIC in the fall. I'm planning on rushing but want to know a little bit about each sorority. I read older posts but want an update on each sorority.

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: don't    

if you're coming here for greek life.... don't. you will be sorely disappointed.

By: don't
#2  by: Fall 19   

going through recruitment with an open mind! talk to new girls or bring a friend. Each sorority is what you make it don't let these reviews change or make up your mind before you even go through recruitment. My best advice, follow all the orgs on ig or whatever social media platform and that will give you some insight on what each sorority is all about.

By: Fall 19
#3  by: sorority   

i totally agree with going in with an open mind... each sorority here is so different, which is what i love bc its not your typical Bama greek life sorority, everyone who goes through recruitment is so different and finds their home. follow their social media, get to know the girls at involvement fair/meet the greeks.. trust me. greek life makes UIC better bc UIC is so boring lol

By: sorority
#4  by: tea   

Just posted on DPHIE, AST, and phi sig
CSO- they're getting better. they're getting up there with phi sig, they do a lot of charity stuff since they're a local sorority but they're also fun to mix with.
Lambdies- don't hear much about them, i dont even know who is in lambdies. friends who went through recruitment said they're nice but they didn't really click with them.

By: tea
#5  by: FL19   

Going greek on campus is truly a commitment and the best thing to do is just to wait until recruitment and start talking/learning about the sororities and their values. Think about what values you want at the top of your list. Don't be distracted by local vs international/national. All CPC sororities have the same amount of members (greek life at UIC is not as big as other schools). Their outreach is also very similar. Just go in with an open mind and don't trust any GreekRank posts that are positive and/or negative about each sorority because they may be bias or written by people that aren't even greek.

By: FL19

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.