facebook

student orgs and zero accountability

by: GreekAlum

A few years ago some in the school administration thought it would be a good idea to create hybrid student groups to provide oversight to student orgs including Greek. What started out as a good idea has become a snowflake social club where anything can happen based on anyone's whim and reputations can be destroyed without any proof. The social climate we are in today suggests this is all ok but the reality is this is bullying and a class action lawsuit waiting to happen. An org shouldn't be subject to anything but answering for facts. By the way the real world is much different and it sucks that schools don't have a clue.

Posted By: GreekAlum
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: IndieChick   

Not sure what this is about specifically but have to agree. I heard some frat totally got suspended for just rumors or something. I used to work in the admin office off Harrison and the whole way in which these student council people talk behind everyone's back is seriously f'd up. Even before hearings they have already decided what's going to happen so any org especially Greek is totally screwed no matter what. I always wondered how they can continue to get away with it knowing is messes up students lives.

By: IndieChick

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.