facebook

How to get a bid at Tri Delt

by: Wondering

My mom was a Tri Delt at Tech and I want to be one too. Any tips to help improve my chances?

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Don’t post on Greekrank   

I’d give u advice on what to say, but then when you say it they’ll know you got from this site. When u mention ur a legacy just make sure it’s an answer to a question.

By: Don’t post on Greekrank
#2  by: ..   

The first rounds of cuts will most likely be based on gpa and a short intro video. So do well this semester and make a video that won’t be a total snooze

By: ..
by: WellNov 18, 2020 4:49:24 PM

Tik toks definitely helped PNMs stand out at schools that did fall rush because watching over 1000 gets dull fast

By: Well
#3  by: Jessie   

Be extremely shallow

By: Jessie
#4  by: 2nd Round   

Don't bring it up unless you're asked like the other person here said, don't talk about guys, politics, the pandemic, bids, etc. Would help to be blonde too ig. A tan would help.

By: 2nd Round
#5  by: Ehh   

Tbh being a legacy isn’t going to do anything for you, there are so many legacies going through recruitment these days. I know some Tri Delt legacies thay we’re dropped after first round so be prepared for that possibility.

By: Ehh
#6  by: yolo   

I'm a legacy and got to philanthropy. Had good convos with Tri Delt at open house, but they got literally SO dry at philanthropy. Just didn't click :/ Anyways, I'm sure legacy helps at least a bit.

By: yolo
#7  by: Yo   

Tridelt is fake asf and has the worst sisterhood, you don’t want to be in there lolol

By: Yo
#8  by: No   

You need to see what all the srats have to offer during recruitment instead of being focused on just Tri Delt. You might realize you belong somewhere else and being a legacy doesn’t mean a lot anymore because there are tons of legacies rushing every year.

By: No
#9  by: Stop   

You are the epitome of what recruitment should NOT be. Do not fixate on being in 1 specific sorority until you’ve had the opportunity to see all of them and hear what they’re about. Just because your mom was in a sorority 30 years ago doesn’t mean you should be in that same one. Plus, Tri Delt is a lot different now than it was in the 1990s

By: Stop
by: YesOct 25, 2020 11:09:12 PM

^ this

By: Yes
#10  by: What   

That is the dumbest thing I’ve heard. Grow a brain and do some independent thinking for once

By: What

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.