facebook

kd extremely overrated

by: PNMvibes

I’m a pnm and this is just my perception but everuone has always talked about how kd is all that and I went through and talked to pretty girls but it was so clear these girls are cliquey and don’t hang out with eachother outside of parties. At least aphi and Tri delt seemed to genuinely like one another. Not to mention their theme was superficial and honestly just says a lot about the type of people they seem to be

Posted By: PNMvibes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mmmmmm   

Okay, APHI. You're the exact same way. Seriously doubt a PNM posted this.

By: Mmmmmm
#2  by: Truth   

This is so true. I preffed KD and I couldn’t shake this feeling about them the whole time. So relieved I got my first choice and didn’t end up there.

By: Truth
#3  by: Momo   

You’re not the only one who thinks that. KD is nothing more than a pretty face (and not all of them are even Very attractive). When i was there I didn’t think they had much substance but were more focused on appearances.

By: Momo
by: WowJan 22, 2020 10:13:34 AM

Does it make y’all feel better to criticize a sorority that you don’t really know on a personal level? If they weren’t for you, they weren’t for you, that’s why there are 13 houses. But just being mean on an anonymous site just makes YOU seem shallow and superficial. The hypocrisy on this site is jaw dropping. I hope you found a house you genuinely love.

By: Wow
#4  by: afj   

I know a lot of them on a personal level from middle/high school and that’s exactly why I don’t want to be a KD

By: afj
#5  by: lol   

sounds like someone’s pressed that kd dropped them

By: lol
by: No way Jan 30, 2020 11:30:14 PM

I dropped them

By: No way

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.