facebook

pnms be objective

by: Argh

You are paying too much money in dues, fines, assessments, registrations, etc to use other people's opinions as a basis for recruitment. You all made it into Virginia Tech, so you are all smart; use those brains to be objective when going through recruitment and find who you fit with the most. 99% of the things you read on here are just flat out false, anyway.

Posted By: Argh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: This   

Ladies, this is so true please listen to this. Just get off this site and follow your heart and go where you feel you fit in the best. That’s where you’ll be the happiest. You’ll never be happy if you spend the next four years wondering what people think about you/ ranking yourself on a site to make yourself feel better or others feel worse. Just be you and you’ll be great.

By: This
#2  by: yes   

so freaking true!! Looked at this before I went through and it almost kept me from finding where I was supposed to be. Don’t go somewhere just because you want the clout bc you will spend four years being fake.

By: yes
by: factsJan 18, 2020 10:55:35 AM

BUMPPPP THIS

By: facts
#3  by: HRH   

Since it is day 1, bumping to top. Please just go into this with eyes wide open and find who you click with.

By: HRH
#4  by: Pls   

Seems like this needs to be said again

By: Pls
#5  by: Yes   

Bumpp

By: Yes
#6  by: Yhsgaf   

And again to the top

By: Yhsgaf
#7  by: Yerrr   

Once you read this post get off this site immediately !!!!

By: Yerrr
#8  by: Me   

The amount of bashing on here proves this point. Make your own choice about where you feel most comfortable. Don't discredit any house bc of terrible comments on this site that are wholly inaccurate.

By: Me
#9  by: ugh   

keep this on top

By: ugh
#10  by: Pnm   

Bump this so true

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.