facebook

end of the year frat ranks

by: 2019

With fall and spring semesters over let’s take a look at how the fraternities are ranked as the year comes to an end. This past year has seen a lot of changes in greek life with suspensions, and some getting the boot, so there have been a few changes in the rankings. This is how I think it looks after this year.

I: Pike, Fiji, Delta Sig, Center Club (Sigma Chi)
II: Pi Kapp, TKE, Beta
III: Ka, Pi lam, ATO, SAE
IV: Theta chi, Phi delt, DKE, Phi Sig
V: Kappa Sig, Phi psi, OAK
VI: the rest

It really sucks to see what has happened to Fiji, but I guess that’s just a part of being a fraternity at VT nowadays.

Pike is probably the top house now that they are able to throw down and are just getting off of deferred suspension.

Without being governed by school and student conduct, Center Club has done a good job this year in still bringing in good pledges and throwing great tailgates.

Delta Sig seems to be slipping as they haven’t found a house yet and are still in trouble with the school, but the guys are still cool and girls like them.

Tke seems like they are doing very well, their philanthropy was huge this year and their parties seemed to be getting better.

Pi kapp has really started to fall off since they haven’t been able to recruit well this year.
It also sucks to see beta possibly getting kicked.

ATO has been doing better but honestly need to stop trying so hard, really doesn’t give the best look.

The guys in SAE are very cool and well-liked and respected by the rest of greek life, they have just had trouble keeping their numbers up

I can’t go into that much detail about the rest simply because I honestly don’t know that much about them. Feel free to add anything you think I might have missed. It does suck that it seems like student conduct is trying to ruin our greek system, but there truly isn’t greek life like ours anywhere else in the country. These are my thoughts so have a great summer and we’ll be back in the fall.

Posted By: 2019
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

ATO is the most rushed fraternity... they should be way higher. CC down a rank cause they are about to be the next SAE.

By: lol
by: ..May 8, 2019 2:01:30 AM

do you mean sorority?

By: ..
#2  by: Tech    

This is it

By: Tech
#3  by: Hooo   

Pretty accurate, don’t know why ato thinks that they are so good hahaha

By: Hooo
#4  by: Byron   

CC is doing well right now but it’s hard to say that an off campus frat is going to continue to be relevant. I’ve never heard a single girl talk well about Pi Lam, Pi Kapp has 4 pledges and that speaks for itself, Beta was third tier at best and they soon to be irrelevant. Sae is also a joke, first top tier are correct but Dsig makes out with dudes. ATO improving but not great right now.

By: Byron
by: hokie5Jun 21, 2019 5:07:56 PM

Pi lams parties are really fun but they do have so so sorority relations

By: hokie5
#5  by: Brosevelt    

Mid tier are the best since they are less the “frat bro” culture.

By: Brosevelt
#6  by: Sorority gal1   

So I agree with most of the rankings, but find it interesting that KA is ranked that high. The guys are just ok. Girls who have boyfriends in that fraternity all know about the 2 brothers who are under investigation for very un-gentlemanly behavior. Party elsewhere, ladies!

By: Sorority gal1

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.