facebook

Party Scene

by: Hello

Hello Im from a sorority on the west coast and am wanting to transfer here. I know partying isn't all the matters so please don't jump down my throat about that. Im just curious as to what the party scene is like here.

Posted By: Hello
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mayne   

Manoa isn't known as being a top party school in the west compared to other notables (USC, UCLA, etc.). Greek life is quite small at this school. No Greek rows. However, beach parties and tailgates (during football season) do happen often. Its common for the fraternities to throw them as a rush event. After that, there are ragers that happen every so often. If you meet the right people, you can always find a dorm party.

By: Mayne
#2  by: An Alpha Gam from VA   

I find it crazy that y’all, a bunch of hot girls that I assume are rich because, hello, you’re all from CA and go to school in Hawaii, don’t party??? Y’all deadasss live in Hawaii and have the world in your hands go do something fun

By: An Alpha Gam from VA
#3  by: Q   

There’s actually a very solid party scene here but here’s the thing. Honolulu is nowhere near a college town so in order to party knowing people is critical. Especially someone in Greek life. Either way be nice and shake hands and pretty soon you’ll have the ability to rage more nights than not. Bars are huge too! It’s not your typical party scene but def a sick one. Hope this helped

By: Q

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.