Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yep   

This is the most accurate one I've seen on here

By: Yep
#2  by: This   

Swap PiKapp and Alpha Sig

By: This
by: YurMay 25, 2022 2:08:37 AM

Disagree tbh. Alpha sig was more consistently fun but pi kapp at their best is better imo

By: Yur
#3  by: Bump   

Bump this for rush this year

By: Bump
#4  by: fratluvrgirl   

sig chi and phidelt are top for me i love everyone i’ve met in both .

By: fratluvrgirl
#5  by: Accurate   

This is by far the most accurate ranking. Except in my opinion in the upper mid there should be a drop after AKL for tke and pikapp. Those two are more of a solid mid, not upper mid.

By: Accurate
#6  by: Leadership   

Our campus and community needs to put more emphasis and effort into creating inclusive spaces.

SigEp stands out as a forward-thinking fraternity in all issues, including gender. SigEp has traditionally treated gender as binary, when we live in a world with increasing awareness that gender is not always binary. SigEp’s membership is currently restricted those persons who identify as male, but there is limited space in Greek communities across the country for non-binary individuals to engage.

SigEp is leading the way towards the future of Greek organizations in the United States as gender inclusive organizations. SigEp is convening a task force to explore removing any screening of gender from its membership criteria and this will also expand SigEp’s recruitment pool.

By: Leadership

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.