facebook

Nice things about each sorority!!!

by: POSITIVE PANHELL

Alpha phi: each one of these girls is drop dead gorgeous. Super fashionable and stylish, athletic and totally pull it off. Their merch is also dope and I’m jealous of how cool they all look in it.
Gamma phi: SO genuine. Smart, beautiful girls inside and out which makes them a frat favorite. Highest gpa in panhellenic?? Ok girls!!!! Talk about wifey material ladies keep killing the game we’re rooting for you.
Theta: SO INVOLVED ON CAMPUS! Always raising the most for huskython and killing their philanthropy each and every year. Literally all so driven and passionate in everything they do. Jealous.
Dz: Only back on campus recently and KILLING IT. Definitely staking their claim as a force to be reckoned with especially with huskython fundraising. Super close sisterhood even WITHOUT a ville house. Icons each and every one of them.
Axo: The NICEST GIRLS ON CAMPUS. Literally have yet to meet an axo that doesn’t entirely melt my heart. So precious. So sweet. Gotta go a chi o is RIGHT. Just wanna put you guys in my pocket and carry you around for a big ray of sunshine through my day.
Aephi: Talk about down to earth. These girls totally embody what a sorority should be- just a big group of friends. Total bruh girls that really focus on sisterhood and have the best vibes all around. Also I love that they call their ville house phi castle. So cute. ALSO also their instagram is killer and I want their social media chair to run my ig ty.
Aoii: SO COOL. One time I met an aoii with the dopest tattoos I had ever seen. The most diverse sorority by far and it shows in their acceptance and love for the entire panhell community. So dope. Like don’t you just wanna pop an edible with an aoii?? Bc I do.
Pi phi: First of all only sorority to stand the test of time at Uconn. 1943??? Are you kidding me??? Ik this is weird but they all have super nice hair. They did a killer job with their education series and it really paid off. I’d trust a pi phi with my life. Again super diverse with a great sisterhood. Never have a bad thing to say about ANY sorority on campus. My idols.

Posted By: POSITIVE PANHELL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Spread it   

This the stuff people gotta post on this site man so much negativity

By: Spread it
#2  by: Omg   

Whoever wrote this I’d love to pop and eddie w u -an AOII

By: Omg
#3  by: Hahaaaaaaa   

Agreed and love the positivity. This is also ironically in ranked order Lol.

By: Hahaaaaaaa
#4  by: Fraternal brethren    

People love to hate on alpha phi and gamma phi but both of these groups have a lot going for them. There’s honestly not a huge difference between the two which is why they’re inseparable for mixing and philanthropy stuff. Ik this is “positive panhellenic” and you should be happy in whatever sorority you end up in but if you’re gunning for a “top” sorority you really can’t go wrong with either.

By: Fraternal brethren
by: TrueJun 26, 2021 8:15:00 PM

Go alpha phi if you’re more concerned about appearance or go gamma phi if you’re more concerned about sisterhood. Otherwise gamma phi is just alpha phi but less aggressive/superficial. Great girls in both tho can’t go wrong

By: True
#5  by: aw   

this is so cute good 4 u

By: aw
#6  by: What   

BUMPING THIS bc theta is being negative again

By: What
#7  by: Bumporooni   

Bump this for recruitment this year!!

By: Bumporooni

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.